SUSS and Level Medicine are very excited to present ‘Women in Surgery’.
Six surgeons have generously donated their time for the evening to discuss issues that face all genders in relation to work-life balance and careers in surgery.
- Dr Julie Howle: Surgical oncologist at Westmead Hospital
- Dr Railya Mousina: Breast surgeon at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Dr Sydney Ch’ng: Plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Dr Jonathan Hong: Colorectal surgeon at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Dr Eleni Baird-Gunning: SET 4 general surgery trainee at Westmead Hospital
- Dr Clara Morris: SET 4 ear, nose and throat surgery trainee at Westmead Hospital
All are welcome to come to hear our diverse panel share their thoughts on work-life balance, surgical training, future directions for the surgical profession, and of course their passion for surgery!
Location: KPEC Auditorium
Date: 17 April 2019
Time: 5 – 9 pm